Thailand Securities Depository Co. Ltd. (TSD)’s Investor Portal offers investors an on-line information center that provides up-to-date data of shareholders that is kept in a highly-secure system.
TSD Investor Portal facilitates shareholders by searching for, verifying and printing out shareholders documents. Furthermore, clients save time and money, because they do no longer need to come to TSD’s premises for the above services.
TSD Investor Portal: Convenient, Comfortable and Credible
- Information relating to shareholder’s registration number
Investors can obtain details of shareholders and also can find out whether their holdings are in the form of share certificates or scripless (shares deposited in TSD’s participant account).
- No. of shares / Details of share certificates
Shareholders can verify their number of shares and details of their share certificates according to the firm’s registration book.
- Documents sent to shareholders
The website shows details of shareholders. Such documents will be share certificates, checks, and documents relating to withholding tax, notification of dividend or interest payment by bank transfer (e-Dividend), or subscription certificates.
- Sent documents that were returned to TSD
Shareholders can check whether documents sent to them were return to TSD or not due to failure to deliver. If so, customers can contact TSD to receive the documents.
- Withholding tax documents
Investors can view and print out their withholding tax forms for the past three years.
- Statements of issuer accounts
Investors can find and print out their number of shares and balance based on their statement of issuer account.
- Must have Thai nationality.
- Must have an email address for registration via TSD’s website (https://www.tsd.co.th/investorportal/) . Must have a mobile phone for receiving a SMS from TSD to confirm his/her username and password (One-Time Password)
How to apply for this service:
- Register at www.tsd.co.th and click “TSD Investor Portal” in the TSD online menu
- After registering, investors must send a certified true copy of their citizen’s ID card to request for password. Such certified true copy must contain the information “to apply for TSD investor Portal Service”. Shareholders must send TSD the copy of their citizen’s ID within seven business days after the first day of registering, unless, your password will be expired
- Shareholders can send documents via:
- Postal service, to:
Thailand Security Depository Co., Ltd.
Investor Services Unit, Registrar’s Department
2/7 Moo 4 , Capital Market Academy Building, Northpark Project;
Vibhavadi-Rangsit Road, Thung SongHong, Laksi,
Bangkok 10210, Thailand.
- Fax, to fax number: 0-2654-5427
- Email, to: TSDCallCenter@set.or.th
The Registrar’s Department has received the document from investors; it will inform the sender of application results within three business days, via email.
At the same time, TSD will send the shareholder an SMS with an OTP (One Time Password) to his/her mobile phone. The shareholder must use the OTP for first time log in.
|Register online + deliver certified copy of citizen’s ID to TSD
|TSD sends investor an e-mail confirming results of application
|Investor receives SMS from TSD with One-Time Password to begin using the Investor Portal
If you have any questions, please contact:
TSD Call Center 0-2229-2888